£85.99 Inc VAT £71.66 Ex VAT
The Texecom Connect SmartCom Ethernet and Wifi Intelligent Communicator is a new generation of simple connectivity for customers with cloud technologies.
The Texecom Connect SmartCom creates a new generation of simple connectivity for customers. With the emergence of
cloud technologies Texecom have developed the SmartCom to take the Premier Elite product line into the future and enable
customers to transition their systems. The SmartCom can be connected to any Premier Elite panel with an upgrade to Version
4.0 firmware. The SmartCom is powered from the panel and can either be installed inside or adjacent to the panel. The product
is connected via two COM ports, to enable Texecom Connect App connectivity, ARC reporting and UDL support from Wintex.
The Texecom Connect App requires the use of the SmartCom and is not compatible with other communicators.
• Ethernet Communicator
• Ethernet and Wifi (2.4Ghz) model to follow soon.
• DHCP addressing
• Remote connection without port forwarding
• Uses Texecom Cloud service
• Easy integration with Premier Elite V4.0 firmware
• Compatible with Wintex for remote configuration
• Compatible with future cloud systems management
• Simple user web page for wifi configuration
• Secure – no need to open firewalls for port forwarding
• No configuration of IP addresses required
• No requirement for opening in coming ports
• Powers from the panel on Comm port.
• Wintex can be used over a cloud service removing the
need for port forwarding for UDL connection
• Reduce installation time using Wifi connectivity
• Capable of remote software upgrade from the cloud.
• Solution enables full compatibility with future cloud
• Integration will be available with 3rd party secure
communicators in due course
The SmartCom is compatible with Premier Elite panels up to the Premier Elite 168, with V4.00 firmware. It is supplied as a
separate module that is connected to two COM ports within the panel. A cable is supplied for this purpose. We know that COM
ports are used for other reasons and therefore we have also included the COM port expander, this enables the installer to create
another COM port from the Expander header on the PCB.
We recommend the use of COM1 and COM2 for the SmartCom, but other ports can be used if either of these are already in use.
Find out more about us here.
Covid-19 During these uncertain times we are as much as possible business as usual. We are largely at the hand of the couriers and Royal Mail. As long as they are delivering, we are able to fulfill orders. Royal mail have advised that delivery times may be slightly longer than normal so please bear that in mind, if you would like to check before ordering anything please chat with us below. Thank you for your understanding. Dismiss